samedi 26 décembre 2009

Points


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YES - NO

Both of them are equally frightened of each other. That's why the smart people use MAYBE...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 commentaires:

  1. your blog is extremely nice. i'm in love with your last entries.
    I prefer "pehaps", i think it sounds so much better. actually, i think it's one of the most beautiful words in English ^^
    Merry Christmas

    PL ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the sonia rykiel sunglasses you used as a gadgets, well, as the matter of fact, I love all your gadgets they feature all the things I like
    Those images are adorable and dreamy I saved them all in my coputer

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Like Nat King Cole said: "siempre que te pregunto como. cuando y donde, tu siempre me respondes quiza, quiza, quiza"
    looove that song! It means: "Everytime I ask you how, when, where you always answer me maybe, maybe maybe"
    J'adore the pictures! I wish I could find the courage to dress like that ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love these photos so much, they're so adorable.

    RépondreSupprimer